– with showjumper Gabrielle Corrigan.
1. What is something people don’t know about you?
I don’t like cheese!
2. What was your most memorable moment?
Competing at my first Australian Showjumping Championships a couple of years ago and being able to ride against some of the most talented riders in Australia and learn off them.
3. At school I…..
Was the fastest girl sprinter in my year level and I think still hold the record for one if the fastest times.
4. What is the best thing about showjumping?
The enjoyment of riding my horses and achieving goals I set for myself.
5. What’s your favorite TV show or movie?
Game of Thrones.
6. Which six dinner guests, dead or alive, would you invite to dinner?
Edwina Tops-Alexander, Marcus Ehning, Christian Ahlmann, Nick Skeleton, Jan Tops and Scott Brash.
7. If I was a horse I…..
Would sleep all day!
8.What is your favourite book?
9.What has been your most embarrassing moment?
When I was really young a pony took off on me and I landed face first and got a face full of dirt!
10. What was the best concert you have been to?
I know it’s not a concert, it’s a musical -The Lion King.