A Pakenham shopping centre is set to undergo a makeover, with artist impression drawings being released to the public.
From 18 January to 28 February, the Village Lakeside Shopping Centre will undergo a “massive” refurbishment.
According to the centre, the cosmetic changes are set to enhance the overall shopping experience.
The scope of the project will include:
– The refurbishment of toilets, entry, and security,- Total centre re-paint and inclusion of timber features,
– Planter boxes and additional seating in key areas,
– Improvements to centre signage and branding,
– New car park line marking,
– Enhanced landscaping,
– Improved bin enclosure with security.
“During this time, please exercise caution when moving about the centre as works will be carried out during trading hours. We will also be providing portable toilets for your convenience during the renovation of our amenities,” the centre said in a social media post.
It’s understood the works will be completed by March.