with Lee Geraghty, producer of Rock of Ages for CPAC.
1. What is something people don’t know about you?
Lee is actually short for Leerene which is my full name.
2.How are things going on the current production Rock of Ages?
Rock of Ages rehearsals are going really well. It is going to be a great night out with all the biggest hits of the ’80s all wrapped up in one show
3. What’s the best thing about being involved with CPAC?
CPAC is a really family oriented company. So many people keep coming back to do shows with us. We try to involve as many people of all ages in our shows. Our youngest has been 4 and our oldest 86.
4. What is your favorite movie?
The Shawshank Redemption.
5. What would be your theatre dream ?
To direct The Jersey Boys – a musical I have seen 12 times all around the world.
6. At school I…
7. Favourite holiday spot in Australia?
I have two spots. The Kimberly in WA and Pacific Palms in NSW.
8. Which six dinner guests dead or alive, would you invite to dinner?
Bette Midler, Elvis Presley, Jesus Christ, Princess Diana, my dad and Nelson Mandela.
A Prisoner of Birth by Jeffrey Archer.
10. Best concert you have been to?
I have two: The Commodores and Roger Waters.