Red Cross Fund-raiser
The Red Cross Pakenham Branch is hosting a barbecue fund-raiser at Bunnings Pakenham.
• Saturday 18 November
Fiddlers Green Market Day
Fiddlers Green Retirement Village is having a market day with a wide array of stalls, including jewellery, crafts, Christmas cakes, second-hand goods and gifts.
- Saturday 18 November, from 9am to 2pm, at Fiddlers Green, 57 Gloucester Avenue, Berwick.
Bunyip Volunteer Fire Brigade Trivia Night
Bring a team, nibbles and drinks and battle the fire brigade. Monies raised will go towards a new Forward Command Vehicle.
- Saturday 18 November, for a 7pm start, at the Bunyip Hall. Tickets $10 oer head. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Citriodora Garden Open Day
Citriodora is hosting a Garden Open Day to raise money for 21-month-old Xander Williamson who has been diagnosed with Pitt Hopkins Syndrome, a rare genetic disorder affecting about 600 people worldwide. Xander’s family needs to raise enough money to send him to intensive therapy in Sydney, which can cost up to $10,000.
- Saturday 18 to Sunday 19 November, from 10am to 4pm, on both days at 711 Old Telegraph Road East, Crossover. Entry $10 per adult which includes Devonshire tea (children free).
A community market day will serve as a fund-raiser for the Bayles’ church.
A range of stores will be selling bric-a-brac, while children can have their face painting.
Morning tea and a sausage sizzle will also be on offer.
- Sunday 19 November at the Bayles Church, 375 Ballarto Road, Bayles, from 9am to 2pm. Entry is free. Phone Evelyn on 0409 044 662 for further information.
Music on the Grass
Kooweerup’s Regional Health Services’ annual Music on the Grass is back and, best of all, it’s free. The festival will showcase talented upcoming musicians, with a sausage sizzle provided by the Kooweerup Men’s Shed and a market.
- From 11am until 3pm on Sunday 19 November at the Kooweerup Community Gardens.