with new Cardinia Shire Mayor Collin Ross.
1. What is something people don’t know about you?
I have a very diverse family with a son-in-law born in India and an adopted daughter born in China. This has enhanced our family and enriched our lives in many ways.
2. What was your most memorable moment?
Marrying my wife and the special ways all our children came into our lives.
3. What would your last meal be?
Pork fried dumplings and apple cake with white icing. Also, a vanilla slice from Emerald Bakery.
4. What event, past, present or future would you like to witness?
Sitting in the crowd listening to Jesus teach.
5. What is your favourite television show?
6. What is your favourite book?
I like biographies.
7. Which six guests, dead or alive, would you invite to a dinner party?
Mum, Dad, my wife, (children) Caleb and Zhimei and my friend Laurie Burley.
8. What has been your most embarrassing moment?
Jogging backwards showing off in from of a team of girls when training for sport at 14. I stepped into a goal post hole and fell over.
9. At school I …
Was the shortest student – standing at five foot three inches at 15. I then grew six-and-a-half inches between the ages of 17 and 18.
10. What was your first or best concert?
Going to see the Screaming Jets.