All Nations social cricket
Join in social cricket Sunday training sessions. Learn how to play or help to teach others. All equipment is supplied and players of all skill levels are welcome.
- Dandenong Park, Pultney Street, Dandenong. Sundays from April to September, noon to 2.30pm. Call Abdul Razzaq on 0430 783 526, Rob Koch on 0432 439 943, email firstname.lastname@example.org or search All Nations Cricket on Facebook.
Going on a Bear Hunt
A furiously fun, mini-musical that will get the whole family wriggling along in their seats. We’re Going On A Bear Hunt is the much-loved story of a family out for walk and on the lookout for a growling bear.
- Cardinia Cultural Centre, 40 Lakeside Boulevard, Pakenham, Saturday 8 July, 11am-2pm. Cost $18, family of four $15pp. Contact the Cardinia Cultural Centre for more information.
Lah Lah: Having Fun!
A Lah-Lah show is different from any other family concert. It’s not just full of singing and dancing and incredible live music played by some of Australia’s best musicians, but it’s also educational too. Lah-Lah are celebrating the 2017 SONY Music release of their new album Having Fun with a national live concert tour.
- Cultural Centre, 40 Lakeside Boulevard, Pakenham, Sunday 9 July, 10am-11.15am. Cost: $25. Contact the Cardinia Cultural Centre for more information.
The Narre Warren and District Family History Group
Author Ken James is guest speaker at the July meeting. Ken is the co-author of ‘These walls speak volumes.’ This book profiles over 1000 past and present Mechanics Institutes throughout Victoria, and was awarded the 2016 Victorian Community History Award.
- Narre Warren Library. Saturday 8 July, at 2pm. More information: Lynne 8787 5558.
This dinner event will feature curry, rice and salads.
- St James Anglican Church, corner Wilson and Langhorne streets, Dandenong. Friday 7 July, 7pm. $10 per person. BYO drinks. Call Charles Andrews on 0412 221 652 to pre-book tickets.